Forums » Suggestions

site improvements for mobile use

• October 26, 2013 12:20 AM PDT
    I have lots of problems when using the site with phone.

The automatic scaling feature of the site does many things really hard. The problems are easy to see when using the site with phone.

I would like to upload pics with phone but the upload feature doesn't quite work. I get the photo upload window and the file is showing on the page but after that I can't do anything. It is like there is the last button missing somehow. There isn't problem when uploading new profile pic... that I can do.

This a great site with lots of action and great hot sagging pics. So thanks to all for that. I hope these improvments are possible to do. Mobile use is common and I also take lots of pics with the phoneso it would be great if I could also upload them to new albums.

Cheers,
    Niko
  • October 28, 2013 1:49 PM PDT
    What kinda under wear do you got on?
  • December 23, 2013 4:23 AM PST
    I agree this website should have a mobile viewing. I would help if necessary. It be cool if it had an app to for quick upload. I know I'm not the only one that would like to take pics of sagger in public and quickly upload them to the website. I have the new galaxy phone and plan too but I see the pain for transferring to my pc. What needs to be done I willing to help website managers what needs to get done.
  • Tom
    • 77 posts
    June 22, 2014 12:17 AM PDT
    You should be able to upload pics from your mobile now... pls let me know if you try :-)