Forums » Sagging Discussions

Pants bottoms and shoes

• 22 posts
    December 2, 2011 11:19 AM PST

I most often see three ways saggers wear the bottoms of their jeans.  I'm curious how the guys here wear em.  I havent figured out the best way to do it, so I'm seeking advice.

1- Let it cover most of your shoes so you don't walk on em.  I like the look, but I also really like to show the shoe tongue showing the label (DC, etc).  If I do that, then I end up walking on em.

2- Tuck your pants into your shoes.  I'm a baggy sagger so this doesn't really work too well (too much demin down there), but I do like that look.

3- Fold the bottoms up.  This is done mostly by skinny jean saggers, and it's not really my style.

Ideally, I'd like to do #1 and show the tongue, but somehow not let the back drag on the ground.

Suggestions?  Thanks guys!!

• 4 posts
    December 31, 2011 8:33 PM PST
    Sometimes if I'm wearing huge jeans I just fold the front only, lets the back ride just above the ground
    • 22 posts
    December 31, 2011 10:26 PM PST
    I tried tucking the bottoms into my shoes under my heel and it works perfectly :)
    • 4 posts
    November 24, 2012 1:40 PM PST
    As for me I'd prefer number 1 with a small correction. Bottoms should to cover whole shoes when I don't walk and their tongues would be shown when I go. But without shoes is better;). I'd like to see my bare toes instead of shoes tongues.
  • December 1, 2012 8:12 AM PST
    i usually go for the first one. dont really care about the bottom of my jeans dragging on the ground or over my shoe
    • 5 posts
    December 21, 2012 5:40 AM PST

1-2, like this or so.

This post was edited by Yannick at December 21, 2012 5:40 AM PST
    • 19 posts
    February 5, 2013 12:03 PM PST
    just let em drag on floor sure u wear the bottoms of ur jeans but either buy em short or cut off if they gets to bad
    • 22 posts
    February 5, 2013 1:18 PM PST
    thx blackie. i've started doing that a bit.