Forums » Sagging Discussions

How did you find out about sagging?

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2015 3:02 PM PST

Just something I was wondering about people, how you find out about it? feel free to tell! :)

• 19 posts
    November 7, 2015 2:29 PM PST
    i just saw other people sagging on the streets and i liked how it looked
  • December 15, 2015 9:48 AM PST
    This is a story i found on the Internet:

I was around 12 years old and my parents had gone out for the weekend, so I was alone at home. My best friend and I were working together on a science project, so I called him over to work on it. When he came, he was sagging his skinny jeans just a little bit, so I could see the waistband of his boxers. As he walked in however, the pant slid lower and lower till half his ass was showing. He was wearing silk boxers with a lion pattern. He sat down and now he was basically sitting on his boxers.
    He noticed me looking at his boxers and said, "I'm sagging, it's nice to show your boxers." (This was before sagging was popular in my neighborhood area).
    I asked him, "Why would you want to do that?"
    "Cuz it's cool and it feels good," he said.
    Slowly, I felt a boner rising as I looked at the boxers and I quickly went to the bathroom to try and get it suppressed. But then he walked in on me and saw my boner. He said, "Holy shit, wow, you've got a nice dick."
    I was a little embarassed because he saw my boner and he sensed that. He said, "Hey, I've got one too. It feels so hot to do this. You should do it too."
    So I lowered my pants and displayed my cotton black-and-blue striped boxers. He said, "Wow, hot." Then he came closer and grabbed my ass. He said, "You've got a nice ass."
    I reached out, and rubbed his too. I said the same to him. Then we went to my room and got on the bed. We lowered our pants even more and then took them off, and then the boxers. In the end, we started jerking each other off. It was really hot. And from then, I started sagging.