Forums » Suggestions

Website update (Sept. 2017)

• 9 posts
    September 30, 2017 4:48 AM PDT

Hey Tom,

I have some feedback that I would like to share with you regarding the new website lay-out for Mobile browsers.

- The menu sometimes closes and sometimes stays "open" (when it's staying open, it shows the icons of the menu items on the left side of the page) It can be temporarily fixed by opening the menu, use one of the menu items to a page and see if it's still open or if it closed properly.

- When typing a comment on someone's post on the timeline, or when typing a post yourself, the blue button to post the comment floats over the text you're typing. Pretty annoying!

- This one also counts for the desktop browser: People's profiles are empty. I wanted to see if I could send you this feedback in a message with some screenshots, but unfortunately profiles are empty pages. (atleast, the landing pages of the profiles)

I hope this feedback for the new website lay-out is helpful. Good to see that Mobile users aren't left out of the fun!

By the way... Maybe it's an idea to make a forum category specifically for website/technical feedback?

Best regards,

Black

• 9 posts
    September 30, 2017 4:51 AM PDT

Additional feedback:

The Albums page only shows your own albums.

• 152 posts
    December 15, 2017 4:18 PM PST

I still can't see members' profiles or anything else, just a big grey block where info used to be.

I've re-booted my computer to no avail, have to believe it's a site program problem.

I come here about once every 7-10 days in hopes the site will be usable - for me; any other sagger site time is on Saggerworld, which has some site features SaggingLow never had, but I hoped would be included in the update (instead of making the site unusable).

• 9 posts
    December 15, 2017 4:45 PM PST

Hey lo2go,

What I can tell you is that the big grey box is where you can upload your profile banner. You can check my profile, I just added a photo to it.

The info you might be looking for is, on a desktop, to the left of the grey box (depending whether someone has uploaded a picture or not). Atleast, I think that's the info you might be looking for? (profile type, views, friends, join date, last update)

If not, maybe I can help you find what you're looking for?

The issue I used to have the biggest problem with, which seem to be fixed now, was not being able to see photo's as they were all set to private.

~Black