Forums » Sagging Discussions

Sagging Extreme in Public

• 3 posts
    February 13, 2018 9:32 AM PST
    Just wondering if anyone sags really low in public. For example last week I went clubbing and sagged my skinny jeans so they were below my dick at the front. Is it wrong to go this low? Has anyone ever said or done anything about it? When I was dancing this girl just came up to me and grabbed it and gave me a stiffy.
    • 152 posts
    February 13, 2018 10:59 AM PST

Man, no!  In the right places, sagging that low is totally hot.  (I especially like it when a guy is wearing briefs and showing a bit of skin under the leg seam.)

As for that girl coming up to you . . . you must have been wearing briefs or boxerbriefs with a well-defined pouch (I love wearing, and seeing, those!) - and grabbing "it" (the pouch) . . . yeah, girls will do that to you.  kissembarassed     Did you wind up dancing with her?

For some of us, it happens when a guy does that, too.  wink

• February 13, 2018 12:24 PM PST

Brave man. But then, I view a club is one of the best places to sag low.

Either way, sagging that low is extreme but it's not wrong. I sag that low any chance I get. No one ever says anything, but I know they stare and I know they judge.

But I am curious what became of you and that daring chick.

• 3 posts
    February 13, 2018 3:14 PM PST
    She just kinda liked it I guess. We danced for a bit and yeah maybe she was just surprised lol
    • 152 posts
    February 13, 2018 5:21 PM PST

You think she was surprised?!  Man, somebody needs to tell you some things . . .

You guess, we know, she liked it . . . and, obviously, you.  Lucky guy! 

(How many guys reading this are envious: 1 - of him having guts to sag that low, even at a club; and 2 - of him having that girl come on him like that??)

• 3 posts
    February 14, 2018 2:08 AM PST
    Hey look she was nice enough but it wasn’t really going anywhere just a quick dance you know
  • February 21, 2018 7:39 AM PST
    Woody said:
    Just wondering if anyone sags really low in public. For example last week I went clubbing and sagged my skinny jeans so they were below my dick at the front. Is it wrong to go this low? Has anyone ever said or done anything about it? When I was dancing this girl just came up to me and grabbed it and gave me a stiffy.

• February 21, 2018 7:40 AM PST
    I do it all the time haha especially at parties lol. Easy way to get my dick sucked by some drunk ass nigga
    • 2 posts
    February 21, 2018 2:59 PM PST

I always sag like that, bro.  It is normally covered so you only see it if my shirt rides up, but girls love it!  Definitely not wrong!