Forums » Sagging Discussions

Sagg Acceptance

• 8 posts
    September 3, 2012 11:24 AM PDT

In the U.S. (Tennessee) sagging was first shunned upon and seen as trashy and thuggish. Now it is being accepted more as style, sexy, and by some as gay. However, some public places have signs reading, no sagging. How is sagging accepted in you country, state/province, city and/or community?

This post was edited by OleSkool at September 3, 2012 11:34 AM PDT
    • 52 posts
    December 23, 2012 1:01 PM PST
    Most people where I live sag also . The older people and people in 40s don't seem to like it.
  • December 24, 2012 9:54 AM PST
    That's why I sagg so low, so anybody don't like it can kiss my muthafuckin' ass and suck my goddamn dick, bitches!
    • 4 posts
    December 26, 2012 2:57 AM PST
    amen
    • 19 posts
    February 5, 2013 11:56 AM PST
    where i liv even older people sag! no problems here
    • 8 posts
    February 14, 2013 9:21 AM PST
    blackie said:
    where i liv even older people sag! no problems here

It's pretty much the same here. However, it depends on the setting, fashion, or motive.

• March 7, 2013 3:45 PM PST
    my parents HATE saggin so much. if they found out i sag, they would probably disown me
    • 152 posts
    March 8, 2013 3:20 PM PST
    I had the same prob at home, got to sagging lots after i moved out. Freeballing and sagging commando, both -- and loving it. Now live in an area where it's allowed and accepted. Whew!
    • 8 posts
    March 9, 2013 9:13 AM PST
    it's very well accepted here, no problems at all, nowhere signs that say: no sagging, and my parents allow me to do it too :)
    • 152 posts
    March 11, 2013 9:55 PM PDT
    saggerboy21 said:
    my parents HATE saggin so much. if they found out i sag, they would probably disown me

OK, then you'd have to come live with me, and sag as low as you want as much as you want.  Could be a good time for both of us . . .

• November 28, 2013 11:35 PM PST
    Sagging seems to be pretty well accepted where I live. Lots of people do it, and I've never been told to pull my pants up anyway.
    • 9 posts
    March 25, 2014 9:39 AM PDT
    It's frowned upon out here in Vegas, which suckz.
    • 14 posts
    January 27, 2018 7:31 PM PST

I live in an area where there aren't a lot of people, and most of the people that have moved in around me sag too.

• 152 posts
    January 27, 2018 9:23 PM PST

Lucky guy!  Is that in a rural areas somewhere?

I'd love to be surrounded by guys who sag, all ways, especially low . . .wink

• 152 posts
    January 27, 2018 9:26 PM PST
    Rhino said:
    It's frowned upon out here in Vegas, which suckz.

Last time I was in Las Vegas, the tourist areas seemed pretty conservative (ie: no sagging at all).

Away from the tourist areas, i saw plenty of saggers, all races.  And because it was warm weather, only shirts (no jackets), usually just t-shirts, and sometimes no shirt(!) so their really serious sags showed - delightfully.

• 13 posts
    December 31, 2018 10:55 PM PST
    Here in L.A., nobody really cares. I see it everywhere. And in parks, you can get away with just about anything.