Forums » Sagging Discussions

smoking

• 152 posts
    September 14, 2015 8:28 AM PDT
    hornydoublesagger said:
    I don't like smoking, its the most stupid thing you can do.

You ABSOLUTELY are right!

(Unless there's something lower than "stupid", which smoking also is.)

• 3 posts
    September 14, 2015 5:01 PM PDT

to each their own but smoking isnt stupid!! you're stupid for sayin it is!! dont smoke if you dont like it, DUH STUPID!! like seriously if someone smokes thats their prerogative and none of your beewax... so yall HATERS really need to pluck the wild hair out your butt and unwad your panties about other people that smoke!! cry a river, build a bridge, and the the fuxx over it!! have a great day tho :D

This post was edited by justalml at September 14, 2015 5:06 PM PDT
    • 8 posts
    September 14, 2015 6:47 PM PDT
    Smoking cigarettes turns me off, but I really don't care if you smoke weed
    • 152 posts
    September 14, 2015 7:10 PM PDT
    bi sagger98 said:

Thanks.  

But weed has been irrefutably proven to have such serious effets on the brain - in 20-30 years - that those who do smoke it (and there are millions who do) are in for serious problems about the time they should be at the peak of their careers.  

But thanks for giving me my freedom of choice.  I  LIKE  your openmindedness.

• 3 posts
    September 14, 2015 7:29 PM PDT
    lo2go said:
    bi sagger98 said:

Thanks.  

But weed has been irrefutably proven to have such serious effets on the brain - in 20-30 years - that those who do smoke it (and there are millions who do) are in for serious problems about the time they should be at the peak of their careers.  

But thanks for giving me my freedom of choice.  I  LIKE  your openmindedness.

weed effects people differently and causes problems for some but not most! get real! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeF6rFN9org

• 8 posts
    September 14, 2015 8:07 PM PDT
    If you smoke you smoke. You can do whatever with your life. Only you control your life. Just hope you make the right decision in the future
    • 152 posts
    September 14, 2015 8:35 PM PDT
    So right, and so well said!
    You nailed it, pal.
    • 3 posts
    September 14, 2015 9:27 PM PDT
    bi sagger98 said:
    If you smoke you smoke. You can do whatever with your life. Only you control your life. Just hope you make the right decision in the future

thats what ive been sayin since the beginning of this whole debate! some peeps have to be ornery and impose the way they think others should be living life! assuming if they choose to wanna live at all!! 

This post was edited by justalml at September 14, 2015 9:38 PM PDT
    • 14 posts
    August 12, 2017 10:42 PM PDT

I smoke weed a lot and I think that guys who sag smoking weed look hot. (sometimes cigars)

• 20 posts
    August 3, 2018 8:45 PM PDT
    I agree, it kinda completes the look
    This post was edited by Anubis at August 3, 2018 8:45 PM PDT
  • January 9, 2019 3:27 PM PST

Hell yes I smoke while sagging my baggy jeans all the time