Forums » Sagging Discussions

Half Ass or Below the Butt, which is hotter?

• 28 posts
    August 24, 2011 9:29 PM PDT

Unless  your butt is very well shaped indeed,  half ass  makes  the shape of the butt pop like a cupcake  or hot muffin   that look fucking enticing  ...HOT.  Plus,  half ass you can more easily cover up with a shirt and it is the most comfortable to let your balls hang loose and walk around.

• 8 posts
    August 24, 2011 9:39 PM PDT
    below the butt, especially wen u can see a sliver of boxers peeking out from under the shirt, hot!!
    • 28 posts
    August 26, 2011 1:24 AM PDT
    yeah, i agree on the just a sliver especially if the shirt just catches at the base of the back and then clings to the roundness of the butt.

speaking of clinging below the butt looks hottest when the butt is fat enough for the underwear to cling right in the ass crack a little bit
    • 4 posts
    September 9, 2011 3:52 PM PDT
    Extreme sagging all the way bro
    • 28 posts
    September 10, 2011 12:30 AM PDT
    if your ass is shaped extremely pretty, extreme sagging is always welcome
  • October 11, 2011 2:09 PM PDT
    Bright boxers.. White or something! Tight! and Nice perky ass! That's what i like to see ;)
  • Tom
    • 77 posts
    October 24, 2011 7:47 AM PDT
    Bellow butt for me :-)
    • 6 posts
    October 25, 2011 4:34 AM PDT
    Half ass is sooooo hot!! ^.^
  • JD
    • 5 posts
    October 27, 2011 4:33 AM PDT
    idk lol like below butt
  • October 27, 2011 9:10 AM PDT
    half ass
  • RZ
    • 9 posts
    October 27, 2011 12:54 PM PDT
    Below ass is fuckin hot
    • 7 posts
    December 2, 2011 8:44 AM PST
    I prefer seeing half ass, below the butt is a bit too low for me take a lot to pull it off
  • JD
    • 5 posts
    December 2, 2011 12:05 PM PST
    i like both half ass and below the ass especially if they have a phatass!! damn!!
    • 28 posts
    December 2, 2011 1:57 PM PST
    JD said:
    i like both half ass and below the ass especially if they have a phatass!! damn!!

phatass is always on point and should be seen to the greatest extent possible.     but if a boy  has phatass  and the pants are the right size,  a smaller in the waist than what it takes to go up over the booty and fit around his waist   ...then the phatass will pop up out of the pants like a muffin  ...  just that crest of booty popping out messing with your imagination more and drives me crazy     

or if the pants drop halfway down and the booty is just bubbling over the top.  for example, sagger...

• JD
    • 5 posts
    December 2, 2011 3:19 PM PST

i like dat damn ......i love a booty like omarion phat round and nice!!!

imbibe said:

JD said:

phatass is always on point and should be seen to the greatest extent possible.     but if a boy  has phatass  and the pants are the right size,  a smaller in the waist than what it takes to go up over the booty and fit around his waist   ...then the phatass will pop up out of the pants like a muffin  ...  just that crest of booty popping out messing with your imagination more and drives me crazy     

or if the pants drop halfway down and the booty is just bubbling over the top.  for example, sagger...

• 3 posts
    December 3, 2011 4:07 PM PST
    Below the ass
    • 52 posts
    February 17, 2012 2:00 PM PST
    I always wear mine below my ass
    • 17 posts
    February 17, 2012 4:34 PM PST

below butt of course - the lower the betta

• JD
    • 5 posts
    February 24, 2012 3:01 AM PST
    Who ass iz dat btw?!
    imbibe said:
    JD said:

• 3 posts
    February 26, 2012 3:27 PM PST
    I agree with phatass point of view. Skinny waist and a phat ass is awesome.
    • 28 posts
    May 9, 2012 1:37 AM PDT
    JD said:
    Who ass iz dat btw?!
    imbibe said:
    JD said:

i think his name is "sexiness" now

• 5 posts
    May 24, 2012 10:13 AM PDT
    Personnally, I sag below butt most of the time.
    I mean, at the end of the butt, not under.
    Though I like to watch saggers with baggys, I sag with "normal" clothes. As a consequence, my shirts, which are "normal", never go under the half of my butt, so my underwear is always visible ;)
    • 28 posts
    June 7, 2012 9:47 PM PDT
    fanta said:
    Personnally, I sag below butt most of the time. I mean, at the end of the butt, not under. Though I like to watch saggers with baggys, I sag with "normal" clothes. As a consequence, my shirts, which are "normal", never go under the half of my butt, so my underwear is always visible ;)

and sir, you are good man.  male butts are so damn exciting  i their shape and contures should be seen as often as possible.

• 4 posts
    August 15, 2014 2:51 PM PDT
    I sag below the but all of the time, My underwear is always visible. My butt is well shaped.
    • 17 posts
    August 15, 2014 7:12 PM PDT
    Not much point unless the shape of good ass shows. Always below the butt.