I love sagging in tight jeans..

• 7 posts
    July 10, 2014 6:46 AM PDT
    me too, looks hot
    • 152 posts
    July 20, 2014 4:12 PM PDT
    Carguy83 said:
    me too, looks hot

Absoutely.  A guy sagging really low in really tight skinnies is about as hot as it gets.  I love it when he doesn't have a belt, so they just take a place as low as they want to go, especially if they're so tight he can't get them any higher.  hot-hot-hot.

Anybody feel the same?

• 7 posts
    July 26, 2014 8:44 PM PDT
    lo2go said:

Absoutely.  A guy sagging really low in really tight skinnies is about as hot as it gets.  I love it when he doesn't have a belt, so they just take a place as low as they want to go, especially if they're so tight he can't get them any higher.  hot-hot-hot.

Anybody feel the same?

I do!!!

This post was edited by Carguy83 at July 26, 2014 8:44 PM PDT
    • 10 posts
    August 16, 2014 7:27 AM PDT
    LOL most of my jeans i cant pull up..
    lo2go said:
    Carguy83 said:
    me too, looks hot

Anybody feel the same?

• 152 posts
    August 16, 2014 10:22 PM PDT
    downdown said:
    LOL most of my jeans i cant pull up..
    lo2go said:
    Carguy83 said:
    me too, looks hot

Anybody feel the same?

• 152 posts
    August 16, 2014 10:23 PM PDT
    That's hot - the way skinnies should be. I love seeing that; turns me on - big time. You guys, too?
  • P
    • 7 posts
    August 20, 2014 4:23 PM PDT
    I do think that's a really hot look. Lots of saggers here in the UK sag skinny jeans and it's a wonderful sight to behold. I sag my tight skinnies as well and it feels great!!!