Forums » Introduce Yourself

wanking off

• 28 posts
    September 12, 2015 2:54 AM PDT
    Where does ya spunk go when ya sagging btb
    • 152 posts
    September 12, 2015 9:01 AM PDT
    That's often when I'm outdoors, so, all over the place.
    It's especially hot when I'm outdoors shirtless and sagging commando btb.
    • 13 posts
    September 14, 2015 2:19 AM PDT
    bi sagger98 said:
    Couch, bed, Skype, while sagging, talking to hot people. Kik,

skype and kik too

• October 7, 2015 12:24 AM PDT
    I love do this at home generaly, whith other on cam occasionally, i cum over my body, or through my boxer :) I love to sag and to see other sagging when i do this.
    • 8 posts
    October 7, 2015 4:44 AM PDT
    Bapt said:
    I love do this at home generaly, whith other on cam occasionally, i cum over my body, or through my boxer :) I love to sag and to see other sagging when i do this.

I love cumming on cam too!

• October 16, 2015 12:38 PM PDT
    I love to do it outside, when I am sagging or naked.
    • 152 posts
    October 16, 2015 1:02 PM PDT
    rr said:

ABSOLUTELY: naked outdoors, in warm sun, absolutely is the best way!

Actually, shirtless and sagging commando BTB is a close second-best; I love to do it either way (but naked is so much  hotter).

• 6 posts
    October 21, 2015 8:26 AM PDT
    I.jack.off.newhere.on.the bus,.at work in bathroom, at mall bathrooms, bus stations, outside in secret.places, I love to.cum and cum a lot. Oh did.I say I.love cum.period yum.
    • 14 posts
    December 31, 2017 7:48 PM PST

I own a few acres of completely fenced in land so a lot of the time i either go out there fully naked or in boxers and just find a tree or something to nut on. Espically if theres a hole in the tree then i nut in the hole.

• 152 posts
    January 17, 2018 10:32 PM PST

Man, I envy you!

For a while, I had 80 acres in a deserted high desert (California) region with enough brush, and hilly, so I could hike around naked . . . and pause to stroke it whenever, wherever I wanted, and eventually shoot out onto the sand.  I miss that place for a lot of reasons, but being able to go out there naked and do what cums naturally is one of the biggest reasons.

• 14 posts
    January 18, 2018 7:12 PM PST
    lo2go said:
    rr said:

ABSOLUTELY: naked outdoors, in warm sun, absolutely is the best way!

Actually, shirtless and sagging commando BTB is a close second-best; I love to do it either way (but naked is so much  hotter).

I either like going outside naked and nutting on something, or ill go in my boxers then try and shoot the nut in there and walk around with my dick soaking in the nut. But thats once in a while. Normally i just go out naked. I'll also water my plants after i nut.

• 152 posts
    January 18, 2018 7:23 PM PST

Man!  Seems like a LOT of us like being naked outdoors and getting off out there - in a variety of ways.

I just use my hand, standing in the soft warm breeze with sun all over my bare body.

Let's hear from some more of you guys.  After all, we're virile males with all the same desires and impulses, so speak up and share your best.

• 14 posts
    January 25, 2018 9:23 PM PST

I just like going around and pissing and nutting on everything.

• 14 posts
    January 25, 2018 9:26 PM PST
    spunkalot said:

where do u guys wank off and shoot ya spunk

I nut right in my boxers that way i can walk around and feel my dick get covered it in

• 28 posts
    January 25, 2018 10:08 PM PST
    Me too love spunking in my boxers too and over my jeans and going out with spunk showing
  • January 27, 2018 3:03 AM PST

on my baggy jeans and wear em once it dries

• July 20, 2018 5:22 PM PDT
    normally in my hand or on my chest. sometimes in my sag but that’s only when I’m super horny and turned on. love it when people walk around with spunk showing and I love doing it too. also love to eat it sometimes. normally wank 2 times daily, sometimes more if I’m bored or sometimes less if I’m busy.
    • 3 posts
    July 20, 2018 6:06 PM PDT

I do when I'm in bed while wearing boxers and bballs shorts. I cum all over my boxers too.

This post was edited by Scotty at March 2, 2019 2:53 PM PST
  • July 20, 2018 6:14 PM PDT
    Scotty said:

I do when I'm bed while wearing boxers and bballs shorts. I cum all over my boxers too.

that’s hot!
    • 2 posts
    July 27, 2018 3:02 PM PDT

Any where I wear my Underarmour shorts, so it bleeds through all over my crotch.

• 20 posts
    August 3, 2018 7:57 AM PDT
    I usually cum onto my stomach/chest in my bed..but if I have the chance to blow a load somewhere, especially outside, I’m not likely to pass up the opportunity
  • January 9, 2019 5:37 PM PST

In Public and anywhere I can 

• 14 posts
    February 4, 2019 6:09 PM PST

in the shower in the sink in the toilet in my fleshlight anywhere I want

• February 6, 2019 7:02 PM PST
    tommy said:
    I.jack.off.newhere.on.the bus,.at work in bathroom, at mall bathrooms, bus stations, outside in secret.places, I love to.cum and cum a lot. Oh did.I say I.love cum.period yum.

I would love to meet you at a bus station, on the subway, or on the street and jerk off with you.  I love to do it in a public place, but not in a place where i would get into trouble.