Forums » Introduce Yourself

Little introducing story ;)

• 4 posts
    July 29, 2014 11:34 PM PDT

Hello all of you :) As some of you might already noticed I'm a new member around here.

of course like every else new member you have a go and look around on what the site is all about etc.. As I went sniffing around in other topics and tabs I'vefound this tab about introducing yourselves. :) So i thought to myself, why not introduce myself to the other members and perhaps i'll make some friends on the way :). So first of all, my name is Lazaira here :) It has been a nickname of me my entire life and it refers to the Egyptian god of the wind. i don't know but I've been always fascinated into ancient history and mythical creatures etc.. I'm not so keen on telling my real name already... I know it might get known anyway but it's just to early now as I'm new. I don't want my facebook being overwhelmed with friend invites ;) I'm 22 years old (turning 23 and the end of august) and obviously I'm a boy :D

I live in Belgium, it's the smallest "land" on the world map, hardly noticeable if you look for it. i live in West-Vlaanderen.

Hobbies.. Don't gone any... The only thing i do is work and playing games. I'm quite addicted @ World of Warcraft ;) Guess everyone knows that game for sure. I love it so big!

About the sagging part there isn't much I can tell :( I love to sag but have been strictly forbidden it for my entire life. My parents never allowed me to do it. So the only time I go sagging is when I'm home alone or whenever I'm with friends when I'm sure they won't take pictures without me knowing. I know it sucks to live like this, but why would I risk being caught by my parents and getting checked out all the time if I just can do it in private and when I'm home alone ? I have work, I don't go to school anymore. I work in a 1 Michelin star restaurant as a waiter. I love my job very much. Wouldn't do anything else ever (perhaps when I'm older or having a family).

If you have any other questions (anything at all, I'm not shy) just ask me. You won't get anything to know of me if you don't ask.. To all those people out there who only want to cam to see some dick or balls, I'm sorry, I'm not like that. The only way you will get to see those if by earning my trust and talking to me a lot of times. I have been "abused" like that a lot of times in the past and I'll never do it again to strangers. Let's say I was young and dumb and they took advantage of me when they had the chance. You don't like this last part of my introducing story, then I'm very sorry but don't even bother start talking to me :)

• P
    • 7 posts
    July 30, 2014 7:47 AM PDT
    Cool intro. I hope you're enjoying the site and that you make lots of mates.
    • 4 posts
    July 30, 2014 10:04 AM PDT

Thank you :) I will try to do my best to make a lot of friends :) Although I'm not the easiest one to be friends with ;)

This post was edited by Lazaira at July 30, 2014 10:04 AM PDT
    • 152 posts
    August 2, 2014 7:12 PM PDT
    Hey! Thanks for the neat intro! It's got to be one of the best I've ever read, and makes me feel like I know you already. Also, you sound like a guy I really would like to know better. It's interesting that both of us were forbidden to sag at home. Now that I'm on my own, I do it a lot and often, here and out in town, and really low when I'm on hiking trails where there are few people.
    If you would like to chat, hit me on PM; I check it at least every other day, usually every day.
    And . . finally, another welcome to the site. It's great, and I think it's going to be a lot better with you here.
    • 5 posts
    August 3, 2014 2:05 PM PDT
    Im also new here
    • 152 posts
    August 4, 2014 12:33 PM PDT
    joojoo said:
    Im also new here

And I'm glad you are here - and posting.

The more of this site you use, the more you'll like it.  (And we get to know you better, too!  That's one of the reasons the forums exist.) 

• 8 posts
    September 11, 2015 5:02 PM PDT
    I like meeting new people and I have a thing for braces and gay gamers.