Forums » Introduce Yourself

UK saggers weekend 21st-23rd nov 2014

• September 14, 2014 9:56 AM PDT

Hi. A few of us saggers are thinking of going away for a weekend somewhere in England, probably near Cambridge. Would u like to join us? We'll be aged 18-30ish, and it's just a weekend to sag together, drink, and have loads of fun, where u can sag as much as u want all the time! If you are seriously interested, please let me know. I'll ask you to pay a deposit of £20 to confirm your place (there are a maximum of 6 places available), and you'll need to contribute towards food and drink when you arrive. i can collect you on friday, and drop you off on sunday from any train station between london and cambridge if needed. get in touch if u want to sag with other saggers - it'll be hot and loadsa fun!

• September 20, 2014 6:11 AM PDT
    4 people going now, 2 places left.....a seriously cool converted barn booked with a hot tub - loads of fun going to be had!
  • Tom
    • 77 posts
    September 21, 2014 3:02 PM PDT
    Can you tell us who's already on ?
  • Rob
    • 5 posts
    September 21, 2014 9:50 PM PDT
    scrambling for a plain ticket. Dang, guess i'll have to raincheck! F#%@!... next time though 4 sure. :( looking forward to the pics though. Countin on u London. :) Hope u guys enjoy! I know I would.
  • P
    • 7 posts
    September 22, 2014 9:41 AM PDT
    I'm going, and I think it will be great fun. :-)
  • September 30, 2014 8:33 AM PDT
    I'm going too and its gonna be great so join us ;)
  • February 7, 2015 12:18 PM PST
    I guess I miss this meeting maybe next time ok?