Forums » Sagging Discussions

FRONT OR BACK

• 28 posts
    November 3, 2011 2:26 PM PDT

Whats you favorite view of a guy sagging/  His back  side or his front side?

Front sides are sexy, but I am all about the backside

• November 3, 2011 8:40 PM PDT
    Backside of course... The size of the sag, the size of that ass, the kind of draws, the layers or non-layers... It tells so much more than what first meets the eye.
  • November 7, 2011 12:50 PM PST
    The front side reveals the awsomeness of the sag while the back reveals how the sag works. However, I agree with Legrandchien1!!!
    • 6 posts
    November 13, 2011 2:59 AM PST
    THE BACK! :P
    • 28 posts
    November 28, 2011 4:04 PM PST

its gotta be the backside who don't like ass???   i  very much like your back side nzer

This post was edited by imbibe at November 28, 2011 4:05 PM PST
    • 7 posts
    December 2, 2011 8:40 AM PST
    I like the back, its great following a guy from behind checking out his sag, and boxers
    • 3 posts
    December 13, 2011 8:24 AM PST
    hmmm

Like sideview best, hmm or front, hmm and back :-)

Sideview is nice

• 28 posts
    December 27, 2011 8:02 PM PST
    i love seeing underwear caught in the ass crack. drives me fuckkin crazy!!!
    • 4 posts
    December 31, 2011 8:25 PM PST
    Back! Sometimes I want to bury my face in the guy's sag....but then if his jeans are oversized, I love seeing the front bunched up under the belt buckle too.
    • 52 posts
    February 16, 2012 6:51 AM PST
    i like the backside and am always on the hunt to see a sagger. i love seeing their underwear.
    • 4 posts
    February 16, 2012 10:42 AM PST
    Meee too
  • March 4, 2012 1:14 PM PST
    imbibe said:

yes!! I saw the hottest guy in school sag like that. He's quite buff and his ass was all worked out. Sexy white boxers caught between his big toned ass ;) mmm
  • March 4, 2012 1:14 PM PST
    imbibe said:

yes!! I saw the hottest guy in school sag like that. He's quite buff and his ass was all worked out. Sexy white boxers caught between his big toned ass ;) mmm
    • 152 posts
    April 13, 2012 10:26 PM PDT
    The backside tells you he's sagging, but if it's a really low sag, I like the front -- providing his shirt is short enough, or he pulls it up. Yeah!
    • 28 posts
    June 7, 2012 10:00 PM PDT
    DJ said:
    imbibe said:

and also what looks good  is just a little bit of hairness at the base of the back just above the butt, that unmistakeable indication of male ass below

• 2 posts
    June 19, 2012 12:34 PM PDT

i dont kno cuz i like to eat them both lol

• 3 posts
    June 19, 2012 2:00 PM PDT
    Its all about the ass. I love when the guys boxers bunch up right above his crack. ;)
    • 3 posts
    June 21, 2012 10:47 PM PDT
    I gotta agree with JumpingJack. There is something so sexy about boxers bunched up above his crack. Or when they have a tight pair of boxers riding up his crack. Skinny guys with a bubble butt are really awesome.
    • 2 posts
    July 14, 2012 8:52 AM PDT
    i like to look at both front and bk i like to eat and suck
    • 28 posts
    August 26, 2012 10:02 PM PDT
    Ninja said:
    I gotta agree with JumpingJack. There is something so sexy about boxers bunched up above his crack. Or when they have a tight pair of boxers riding up his crack. Skinny guys with a bubble butt are really awesome.

YES.  100% agreement on everything

• 16 posts
    May 20, 2013 3:27 PM PDT
    most on back.. but if he's cute then also on front :)
    • 17 posts
    May 20, 2013 4:51 PM PDT
    Back. Especially if he has lots of his boxers haning out (like mine ;) )
    • 19 posts
    August 17, 2013 4:22 PM PDT
    the back of course, do you really need to ask?
    • 8 posts
    September 28, 2013 8:07 PM PDT
    front, personally. also sitting or reclining, love all the extra fabric in the crotch all stretched out
  • November 19, 2013 7:59 PM PST
    Back mainly, but I also like the front if the sag is low enough so boxers or bballs are showing in front.