Forums » Sagging Discussions

sagging as a rush

• 5 posts
    April 15, 2015 3:27 AM PDT

Hi there,

I've been sagging since I was about 18, but i've always seen it as something purely for myself.

When in everyday life , like school, work etc. I never sagged. Understand that in those days sagging was not a fashion as it is today.

When someone was sagging it was "accidentally".

When i sagged, i went out alone, trying different kind of pants, sagging lower and lower while walking and when someone say me, it gave me a feeling of excitement, but also of being "caught".

So... this mix of having something exclusively for myself with this rush of excitement (and afterwards also shame) I kept all my life.

By now (I'm 53) the sagging is still a lot on my mind, I sag for myself (love a low crotch as my pics show) and every now and then I go out and sag.  For instance after stressy work, or when I'm feeling frustrated or smt. 

Felt like explaining this on the site.

Feel free to respond :)

• 52 posts
    April 18, 2015 5:57 AM PDT
    Sagging gives me a rush too. It's good to see your still sagging and looks great.
    • 5 posts
    April 18, 2015 6:56 AM PDT
    Thanks for your reply.
    You do some great sagging yourself. Trying all sorts, thats great.'
    And you show your face!
    • 52 posts
    April 18, 2015 7:12 AM PDT
    You have some great sags yourself. I try different styles some work some don't. I ultimately do it for myself.
    • 5 posts
    April 18, 2015 7:28 AM PDT
    Yes me too. Especially the extreme low ones ;)
    It would be hot though to sag outside with someone else.
    You go outside with these low double sags?
    • 52 posts
    April 18, 2015 7:40 AM PDT
    yeah i do all the time it would be nice to sag with someone else.
    • 152 posts
    February 26, 2016 8:00 AM PST
    You guys have it right: sagging, especially sagging low, both feels really great and can give a tingle of excitement.
    But is sure is nice to be sagging with another hot sagger - the fellowship is really super, as well as being able to see (and often, for me, to touch) his sag. Just makes sagging that much hotter.