Forums » Introduce Yourself

A short introduction

• 1 posts
    April 15, 2015 12:00 PM PDT

Hey guys,

As I'm a new member here since, hum tonight, I think it would be interesting to introduce myself :) Some of you might know me on another sagging site, but I'm glad to discover a new community! Oh, and, first of all, I leave in Belgium and speak French, so I'm sorry if there are mistakes in my English!

My name is Théo, I'm a 19 yo student in Brussels. I discovered sagging with friends a few years ago (I was 15), and I really liked it from the beginning. I'm pretty shy, so I didn't immediately dared to sag in public or in front of my family, but I progressively began to lower my pants, and I got used to it. Currently I mostly sag between mid-ass and 3/4 in public or with friends, but I stay at half-ass with my family.
    I wear boxer briefs from various brands, but I especially like pull-in, Jack Jones or Superdry. I already took some albums, I'll upload them here ASAP, but you may be sure that I'll take new pics soon :)

And btw, I like to talk with saggers, so don't be afraid to send me a message, a friend request, or to chat on kik (my profile: theox4sw)!

I hope I'll discover many great saggers here, and share sagging stories/pics/impressions with you soon!