Forums » Sagging Discussions

Sagging Fetish

• J
    • 1 posts
    May 24, 2015 3:09 AM PDT

How many of you view sagging in an erotic, sexual way? In othe words, do seeing other guys sag turn you on?

For me, it started in my teen years. I love to see a guy with tight boxer briefs, a big ass and you can see his crack or the outline of his cheeks. It always makes me a get a boner. I am gay too, so that may have something to do with it!

Go!

This post was edited by J at May 24, 2015 3:09 AM PDT
    • 8 posts
    August 19, 2015 2:36 PM PDT
    I always get hard when I see other guys sag, especially in public. I always sag really low in public myself.
    • 152 posts
    September 1, 2015 6:05 PM PDT
    You and me, both!
    Except I tried to start sagging at about 10, just before puberty, because it felt so good. Unfortunately, strict parents forbad it, so I could sag only when away from home - or they were away - until after college and out on my own.

For me, the hottest sag is a shirtless guy in beltless skinnies BTB showing his boxer briefs, either front or back view. Like you, I love the cleavage when he bends over - especially if it makes his jeans slide a couple inches lower. (Hottest I ever saw was a guy like that except in white briefs, showed both his crack and skin under the briefs!)

Yes, I'm gay, also, and get hard just thinking about it.
    • 8 posts
    September 7, 2015 10:21 PM PDT
    Shirtless sags are the best
    • 152 posts
    September 7, 2015 10:35 PM PDT
    bi sagger98 said:
    Shirtless sags are the best

Absolutely!

My next fetish: beltless jeans, especially skinnies over tight boxerbriefs - front or back view.