Where my Bay Area saggers at? :)

• 3 posts
    October 27, 2016 9:45 PM PDT

any socal saggers? lets chill

• 13 posts
    October 28, 2016 4:20 AM PDT

I'm in Los Angeles

• March 14, 2018 12:26 PM PDT
    I'm in the IE but travel for work. Wish I had a bottom sagger. Love to finger him and slap his ass when we travel. Where are all the bottom saggers?
    • 3 posts
    March 14, 2018 3:02 PM PDT
    I'm in the ie
  • March 14, 2018 6:30 PM PDT

I.E / Orange

• March 23, 2018 2:06 PM PDT

Yeah but no kiks or anything and no bottoms

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 25, 2018 12:41 AM PDT
  • April 2, 2018 4:42 PM PDT
    So no one wants to meet. There's like 5 saggers in socal.
    • 13 posts
    April 3, 2018 1:53 AM PDT
    I'd possibly meet up to sag, but not to be a bottom.
    This post was edited by JakeSags at April 3, 2018 1:53 AM PDT
  • April 4, 2018 10:37 AM PDT
    Well there is no point to that. I would just look at dudes sagging here
  • April 4, 2018 10:52 PM PDT

I disagree. The point is to sag with other people who will sag along with you and meet people who-for lack of a better phrase-understand sagging.

None of my friends sag and none of my friends get it. I hate being the only one in the room with my underwear showing. I'm tired of people looking at this as a social taboo when it really shouldn't be.

• 13 posts
    April 5, 2018 2:41 AM PDT
    I totally agree. If I want sex, I'll go to other sites for that. Here, I just want to converse and occasionally meet other saggers.
  • April 17, 2018 7:38 AM PDT
    Wow you rather gather more followers for your social media? And you surrounded yourself with people that look down at your choices like sagging? Why would you surrounded yourself around people that dismiss you and view you with so low standards. I travel all over for American and I wont rest till i find a sagging bottom that's kinky and wants to sit on my lap underneath the stars at a camp fire in Texas. Or riding our quads in the California desert with his ass all out for my viewing. The president is right why must we settle to life like this. To be put down learking in the back pages of the interweb to find friends and realm were others understand you. Horrible, I'm so glad the president supported gay marriage and rights well before the previous presidential candidates on the left ever did. A warrior I am and warrior I will always be and I will not take insults or belittling by anyone. Not even family. I stand for myself and what ever bottom will accept me in their heart. Be nice to see America with a nice bottom who low sags
  • April 17, 2018 11:02 PM PDT

...well that took a turn.

• April 19, 2018 10:37 AM PDT
    Will u stop subjecting yourself and surround yourself with those that accept you for who u are and not put u down. My bottom would be free to sag where ever and when ever he feels like it.
  • Tom
    • 77 posts
    June 11, 2018 4:09 AM PDT

Who's from Los Angeles or nearby tell me where to go to see lots of saggers ?

• July 8, 2018 10:15 AM PDT
    Marine said:
    Will u stop subjecting yourself and surround yourself with those that accept you for who u are and not put u down. My bottom would be free to sag where ever and when ever he feels like it.

Looked for a guy like you for 15 years, from 18 years old to 33!! But that was long ago and I’m too old now. I was a San Diego local who grew up across the street from the huge Naval Training Center in Point Loma, craving those hot recruits (in their white uniforms you could see the military issue white full-cut boxers right thru them) and became a ravenous hungry bottom sagger needing a recruit in boxers to bone me thru regularly, hopefully daily. Did find 3 guys who would: a recruit, a SEAL living with his wife on base, and a civilian contractor working on the Base that had the look, cropped hair, and attitude of a sailor, and wante to fuck in his white boxers almost daily. This was 1979-1994. Didn’t have internet or smart phones yet, so finding ‘special interest’ guys was a hit and miss, patience testing experience. . Anyways, I believe you can and will find that bottom. I know 25 years ago I was looking for a guy like you. With the tools of today, I would have found you.
    • 13 posts
    December 31, 2018 11:00 PM PST
    Tom said:

Who's from Los Angeles or nearby tell me where to go to see lots of saggers ?

• 13 posts
    December 31, 2018 11:01 PM PST
    Just about anywhere in L.A. Malls, Hollywood, West Hollywood.
  • January 2, 2019 1:26 PM PST
    No south central those are silly white models not real sagera.. Fontana and San Bernardino. Where sagging is a lifestyle not a fashion statement
    • 5 posts
    November 6, 2020 12:09 PM PST
    I am near LA down to meet up and sag
    • 2 posts
    November 21, 2021 8:04 AM PST

Hi pantsing How Are You Handsome

• March 11, 2022 6:03 AM PST
    I am near Downtown Los Angeles and I am interested in meeting other saggers.
    • 2 posts
    March 29, 2022 5:11 AM PDT

Hows It Going Guys Your All Looking Sexy As Hell As Always

• 13 posts
    July 2, 2022 11:49 AM PDT

So are you!