Forums » Sagging Discussions

showing your underwear while sagging

• 52 posts
    December 28, 2011 5:01 AM PST

There are alot of saggers who think you have to show your underwear in able to be sagging.  I dont think it always has to be showing , you can tell if someone is sagging by where their pants are and the belt and some cases. Do you feel its not a true sag if your underwear cant be seen?  Do you like other saggers and can you tell if they are sagging even if you cant see their underwear?

• December 29, 2011 8:17 AM PST
    Yes its a sag provided the pants are low, but its just sooooooo disappointing when you can't see the underwear!
    • 52 posts
    December 29, 2011 12:03 PM PST
    thats what i thought my shirt is too long sometimes but you can tell im sagging. alot of guys where i live dont show their boxers but you can tell they are sagging
    • 22 posts
    December 31, 2011 10:30 PM PST
    I like it either way. I find im less self conscious and more of a thuggish style when i wear long tees that cover em up. Spotting boxers especially on a straight dude turns me on big time tho.
    • 17 posts
    February 17, 2012 4:37 PM PST
    same as kaytea - must see underwaer
  • February 17, 2012 6:03 PM PST
    or u can sag and have ur underware rinding down half way of ur ass, thats how u tell other guys ur in heat and its easier to grind in the mall bathroons to
    • 152 posts
    April 13, 2012 10:21 PM PDT
    Seeing the underwear adds a lot, and tells you how low the sag really is. Like Marine says, if your underwear sags, too, there can be another message there. I seldom wear a belt, so my jeans pull my boxers or boxerbriefs down for me, which feels good, too. Yeah, let the underwear, all of it, be seen!
    • 5 posts
    May 24, 2012 9:45 AM PDT
    As long your pants are low enough, you're sagging.
    But I agree it's horribly disappointing when we see a sagger with hidden underwear. :(
    In my opinion, sagging is one thing, but for me "being a sagger" myself includes the idea of "shocking" conservative people and not giving a fuck about their opinion ;) That's why I nerver hide my underwear ;) But it's just how I see the things for myself.
    BTW your pics are nice dude, and I really don't think anybody will consider you're not a sagger, even if hiding your underwear sometimes ;) Keep it low ;)
    • 5 posts
    May 26, 2012 3:13 PM PDT
    I don't think it matters if your underwear is showing for it to be considered sagging, but it is better when you can see their underwear. Sometimes you can't see my underwear becasue ofmy shirt, but you can clearly see I am sagging. So I think, as long as a person can see that you are sagging, all is good.
    This post was edited by Pedro at May 26, 2012 3:54 PM PDT
    • 2 posts
    June 3, 2012 5:35 PM PDT
    Well most call it pants saggin so I guess the underwear really does not matter so long as the pant are being worn lower than they normally would have been, However I am not really interested unless I can see sum underwear. That's what makes the sag so hot to me, its the low pants and underwear showing.
  • June 4, 2012 12:00 PM PDT
    Its so dissapointing when you can't see no,ones underwear. That's what sagging is about, showing off ur underwear!
    • 2 posts
    June 5, 2012 3:19 AM PDT
    saggerboy204 said:
    Its so dissapointing when you can't see no,ones underwear. That's what sagging is about, showing off ur underwear!

Agrree man,  

• 3 posts
    November 23, 2012 10:30 PM PST
    whats the point of sagging if you cant see underwear i love the summertime the asses are in full display in DC
    • 19 posts
    January 28, 2013 11:49 AM PST
    unless u sag commando like!
    • 19 posts
    January 28, 2013 11:49 AM PST
    unless u sag commando like!
    • 152 posts
    January 28, 2013 6:15 PM PST
    Especially when they're commando, and seeing how low they can go . . .
  • November 22, 2013 1:09 AM PST
    I wouldn't say it's not sagging if there's no underwear showing, but I do prefer it when there's underwear showing. I always show my underwear when I'm sagging.
    • 17 posts
    November 22, 2013 9:20 AM PST
    "i love the summertime the asses are in full display" - exactly, and the sexier the bubbles - what more can one say?
    • 10 posts
    January 9, 2014 3:44 PM PST
    I love showing most boxers, are so
    exciting
  • January 14, 2014 4:32 PM PST

The sag is only good if you can see the guys boxer shorts. If he is wearing anything besides boxer shorts its not attractive

• 8 posts
    January 21, 2014 3:07 PM PST
    i don't like showing my underwear, love being cloaked in clothing that's baggy huge. i even wear 2 pairs of bball shorts under my baggies so I can sag them under my ass and they still won't slip off.
  • May 5, 2014 4:57 AM PDT
    I love showing my underwear while I'm sagging. It's a turn on for me when others can see my sag + underwear
  • Tim
    • 6 posts
    July 30, 2014 2:38 AM PDT
    I do it only to show my underwear...
  • August 13, 2014 10:05 AM PDT
    I love showing my underwear while sagging. It turns me on
  • June 5, 2015 4:20 AM PDT
    Underwear makes it for me......