Forums » Suggestions

Suggestions for site

• February 6, 2018 11:56 PM PST

Adding where someone is from on their profiles I believe would be helpful.

In fact, just about all the questions asked during set-up should have the option to appear on our profiles. Why ask how low we sag if it's not listed? I know it helps for searching members, but still. Why not add the other questions that were asked during set up to the search, like ethnicity.

Also for forums, a filter system would be cool. Like "most recent' or "popular".

This is just my two cents.

• 152 posts
    February 7, 2018 11:05 AM PST

Since this site was changed last Fall, I cannot see profiles.  Slade's comment indicates that other guys can.

I sometimes chat with other guys who can't see profiles, either.

What do I/we have to do to be able to see profiles again?

• February 7, 2018 12:47 PM PST

I got the same problem as lo2go.

I don't see things like age, country or other stuff we type in when we register ourself.

It would be nice if we could decide what we want to show in your profile.

• February 9, 2018 7:39 AM PST

Oh, I also can't like or comment on photos and what not. How do I fix that?

• Tom
    • 77 posts
    February 12, 2018 5:08 AM PST

Update : You should be able to see members details in their profile

Let me know if it's ok for ya.

• 152 posts
    February 12, 2018 8:29 AM PST

Hey, Tom!

Profile info now IS visible.  Good work, man - and thanks!!

NOW, is there any way to make it possible to punch into pictures in albums . . . and comment on them?  That "technical problem" seems to cover everything, all the saggers' albums, now.  Previously, it was possible to work around the problem to get into an album; I can't find any way this morning.

Nonetheless, thanks for the profiles back.

Onward to albums . . .  (we all hope) . . .

• February 12, 2018 8:37 AM PST

Hi Tom!

Thank you, it's now working for me too!

• 152 posts
    February 12, 2018 9:43 AM PST

Hey, guys!

As of today (9AM Monday, 2/12/2018, California time) Tom seems to have restored most of the good stuff: profiles, access to albums, and - apparently only for new albums - the "comment" "like" line. 

We still seem not to have those on older albums; he said he'd try to work on that some other day.

Eagerly awaiting that "other day" .. .

lo2go - and probably everybody else

• 152 posts
    February 12, 2018 12:50 PM PST

New problem: I can't download pictures on PM, though guys can send them to me.  Anybody got a suggested solution?

• Tom
    • 77 posts
    February 28, 2018 11:45 AM PST

Can you try again ? I made an update...

• 152 posts
    February 28, 2018 5:21 PM PST

Thanks, Tom, I'll try it just now, and wait for the addressee to respond, to assure that all went (pun intended) well.

• 152 posts
    February 28, 2018 5:28 PM PST

Whoa, Tom!

I just checked 3 guys' pages: Deedee, Woody, and Slade.  All have the new light-blue block instead of the grey - and no way that I can find to send a PM.

What am I missing?

BTW: it's been a slow process, but I REALLY LIKE the real improvements you've made to this site.  Admittedly, I was getting discouraged for a while, but sure like it now . . . except that I can't PM anybody.

• Tom
    • 77 posts
    February 28, 2018 9:30 PM PST
    Can you see the pen near the name on the profile ? Click on it to send message
    • 152 posts
    February 28, 2018 10:41 PM PST

Got it, Tom . . .

. . . and will be using it.   smile

Thanks.

• 9 posts
    March 5, 2018 5:32 PM PST
    Tom said:

Can you try again ? I made an update...

• The bar with the updates is behind the scroll bar now (wasn't happening when I last visited febuary 27);
    • The logo in the header is quite small, hard to read the text below sagginglow.com (been this small for a while; alternative could be to cut off the text below the logo, allows are larger logo also).

Also, it appears the website rules (https://sagginglow.com/help/terms) are quite hard to find, a menu item with "Rules" would probably work better than a "Terms and Conditions" link at the bottom of the page.

This post was edited by Blackshadowman at March 5, 2018 5:33 PM PST