Forums » Sagging Discussions

Lowest Sag

• February 21, 2018 12:29 AM PST

Ok, story time.

What is the lowest sag that you have seen to date? Not including yourself because that's cheating.

Mine was back when I was in college. I saw this guy sagging his jeans incredibly low. He wore a long shirt so no underwear was showing, but it didn't take way from how extreme his sag was; you could see the button of his jeans so you know he was sagging low. I looked up to see who had the guts to sag so low. Imagine my shock when I discovered that it was my old friend from high school. I had not seen him since graduation and with a sag like that, I had to say hi.

We talked for a bit but then he got pulled aside by some girl who he was doing a group project with. Gave me a chance to see his sag from the side. Both his front and back pockets were hanging some inches bellow his shirt. He came back my direction to continue our conversation and exchange contact information. He dropped his phone and picked it back up. He lifted his shirt to clean off the screen and in doing so, he reveled his whole crotch area. That was one hell of a sag.

We ran into each other again on campus a few weeks after. We sat and talked for a bit. This time, his shirt was not as long so when he stood up, I could see his underwear and the indention of his buttcrack.

It is a shame because I never saw him sag after that and to this very day, I have never met a better sagger.

So, what's your story?

• February 23, 2018 8:28 AM PST

Seriously? No one has a story to share?

• April 3, 2019 7:07 PM PDT

No one should ever pull their pants up , they belong sagging at the ankles or lower.