Forums » Sagging Discussions

looking for saggers

• 52 posts
    February 6, 2012 1:19 PM PST

I find myself everywhere i go i am looking for a sagger.  I look at everyones ass to see if they are sagging just like i am.  when i see another sagger they get my full attention.  I was grocerey store the other day and saw a dude with the back pocket of his jeans ripped off.  his boxer briefs wee in plain sight for everyone too see.  i was so distracted while shopping i kept staring at him.  the funny thing is people didn't give it a second glance but i did.  they sure give me looks though.  i don't care i am gonna keep on sagging.  My whole ass was out that too.  I can still see the dudes maroon and dark blue horizontal boxer briefs fresh in my mind.  i am the only one who gets distracted looking for other saggers?

• February 6, 2012 5:31 PM PST
    Are you the only one? no way! It's great fun going sagger-spotting. Trying to spot who is likely to be sagging, waiting to see it, working out what brand of boxers they are wearing.... I've walked miles in town in the wrong direction following great saggers....
    • 8 posts
    February 16, 2012 10:51 PM PST
    i swear sum day imma crash my car cus i got distracted by a sagger. im always checkin for saggers erywhere i go
  • April 5, 2012 7:18 AM PDT
    to bad no of you are closer
    • 6 posts
    March 10, 2013 1:22 AM PST
    i don`t see anything wrong with going on "sagger watch", it`s fun to see other saggers knowing your not the only sagger around, plus it`s nice to see someone`s underwear if not more
  • March 28, 2013 7:11 AM PDT
    I don't see anything wrong with sagging, it's hot to see what underwear that person is wearing, I will say I go to malls and stores to see if anyone is sagging
  • May 5, 2013 1:26 PM PDT
    Yea it's hard to drive sometimes cuz I'm always lookin at the dudes walkin down the street
    • 17 posts
    May 17, 2013 7:49 AM PDT
    I love sagging around others. Usually try to ensure that i'm showing more of my boxers than they they are (especially if i've got a baggy colourfull pair)
    • 6 posts
    July 1, 2013 11:20 AM PDT

I agree with littleguy, saggers are hot and i always try to find them too

• 152 posts
    August 4, 2014 9:08 PM PDT
    Joel said:
    i don`t see anything wrong with going on "sagger watch", it`s fun to see other saggers knowing your not the only sagger around, plus it`s nice to see someone`s underwear if not more

Joel's right: there's nothing wrong with going on a "sagger watch" but sure is a lot that's right.  We sag because we like it, like the feeling, like other guys to see our sags, so let's get out there and see how the other guys are sagging.  And, as Joel says, see everything we can.

• 8 posts
    August 8, 2014 1:37 PM PDT
    I love when I see people sag, it's so hot
    • 28 posts
    August 12, 2014 2:54 PM PDT
    Its awesome when ya see others sagging I love looking out fir them, cause I get so hard there is a tent showing above my jeans mmmmmm