Forums » USA saggers

Sagger fantasies

• November 21, 2020 4:29 PM PST
    Ok here is one of my dreams;

I have had one fantasy where a real homie tatted baggy cloths invites me over for dinner and answers the door sagging with his ass out and lets me in. He tells me dinner will be a little while and ask if i want a snack and i reply sure. He sits on the couch with his legs up ass showng and says its a buffet eat up.
    • 9 posts
    October 2, 2021 11:37 AM PDT
    I think it would be hott to go sagging with a tatted up in da woods we sit down roll a blunt start smoking get all the fucked blazed up and I catch him rubbing his pipe I grab his belt and pull him close to me as we're hitting dat blunt I lift his shirt and start softly kissing his tummy I pull his hoodie over my head cause it's a 2 x I start running my tongue around his hard ass nipples as he passing the blunt underneath the hoody for me to drag off it I start nibbling on those nips that are as hard as a bullet then I pull his jeans slightly down I can see the big pipe he's sporting I start kissing the shaft he's wearing my Nike bb shorts underneath with Hollister boxer briefs under them he smells so fucking good he be wearing Versace I ???? ok at him and ask if he's ever had a gummer he looks at me and says what? A gummer? Yeah I take my dentures out and tell him to start fucking my mouth slow and deep like a wet pink hole he takes my hat off and puts in on his head pulls my hoodie over my head and grabs the back of my head with his strong big hands and starts fucking my mouth so and deep he has at least 8.5 cut I tighten my mouth up and start letting my gums rub across his his cock he's totally moaning big time saying Damm pops that feels so fucking dope Jesus Christ yeah just like that fuck yeah deep throat that cock show me how you suck dick his balls are slapping my chin by this time both hands are holding my head still he's trying to choke me out with dat cock sorry son daddy's been doing this to long this og knows how to service his boys after 15 mins of throat fucking me he starts moaning louder saying he's gonna nut anytime I just grab both ass cheeks and start squeezing them checks he thrust his cock down my throat as he busts he unloads like a river forcing my mouth against his pelvic moaning fuck yeah swallow it all old man as he slowly keeps fucking my mouth I grab it and slowly squeeze every last drop of his protein and then kiss the head and asked him did I do good son he looked at me and said fuck OG you handled dat like it was nothing no gag reflex and said me and you are gonna be good friends pop