Forums » Introduce Yourself

Sup bros

• 9 posts
    October 2, 2021 11:11 AM PDT
    Hey older sagger here learning the ropes learning new fashions the do and donts of sagging I've been looking at alot of pics to see well of course hella fine ass saggers but overall how a sagger is suppose to represent themselves and the represent the sagger community I have da shoes I have plenty of dope ass boxer briefs this og knows his underwear I got the jeans south pole Levi's Carhartt skinny jeans to baggy jeans just stocking up on my hats and pullover hoodies I'm single I'm on the west coast in Oregon on the beach I'm a rock drummer too 36 yrs Korn slipknot lamb of god slayer system of a down just got out of prison just did 4 yrs for selling dat meth been 4 1/2 yrs clean I don't smoke either fucking cost to much 10.00 a pack hear yeah I like guys more but I'll tap dat lady ass too would like to have a sagging partner who more up to date on what to properly wear I guess I'd be a dad in training well I'm Chris if you wanna chat hmu I don't do dat social media shit it's all fake ass shit to me I'll have pics here soon Tru dat you all stay real be safe and keep pimpin