Forums » Sagging Discussions

sagging low in public

• 1 posts
    August 12, 2012 12:20 PM PDT

Hello,

this is a great side, and guys sagging low in public are really cool. I would like to go outside sagging extreme low, but I'm afraid of people laughing or making comments.

Have you made such experiences yet? And what are you doing if this happens?

cu
    Uwe

• 1 posts
    August 17, 2012 11:39 PM PDT
    If you like sagging, do it. Don't matter what people think.
    • 10 posts
    August 24, 2012 4:48 AM PDT

I always sag below my butt all the time.. I don't care what people say or think in public.. After sometime you get use to it.. When you sit down just sit on your belt.. 

This post was edited by downdown at August 24, 2012 4:50 AM PDT
    • 28 posts
    September 27, 2012 10:38 AM PDT
    i sag past me cock all the time and if i get boned up so what i love it
  • November 13, 2012 11:38 PM PST
    I feel that same way sometimes I just want to go outside And sag so low my pants would almost fall off but I'm embarrassed
    • 22 posts
    November 13, 2012 11:58 PM PST
    I don't sit on my belt...I sit on my boxers ;)
  • November 14, 2012 7:38 AM PST
    I sit on my boxers too mad ;P
    • 17 posts
    November 14, 2012 9:34 AM PST
    I never feel embarrassed - always sag below my butt - sometimes commando with a long tee.
    • 52 posts
    November 15, 2012 2:44 PM PST
    Just do it you'll see how great it feels. I got old people always saying how does he get them to stay up. Sooner or later you won't even notice the comments.
  • RZ
    • 9 posts
    November 15, 2012 4:07 PM PST
    yeah bro, just sag it low. people normally don't comment, and even if they do...who cares? they don't matter lol
  • November 15, 2012 6:16 PM PST
    manorboy said:
    I never feel embarrassed - always sag below my butt - sometimes commando with a long tee.

just had to quote you cause this is sooo hot. Hot and daring man. I'd love to see you sagging commando.
  • December 1, 2012 8:14 AM PST
    almost every weekend, i go to the mall sagging to the knees. people comment and stare at me all the fucking time and it makes me want to do it more
  • December 2, 2012 6:01 PM PST
    I don't sag in school, but if I do it's just the American eagle waistband that is shown. I do it when I'm by myself
    • 17 posts
    May 17, 2013 7:51 AM PDT
    People are always commenting on how much of my boxers showing. love the attention my boxers are getting tbh.
  • November 25, 2013 11:33 PM PST
    I sag low in public all the time, and the most I ever get are a few stares every now and then. If you want to sag low in public, just do it!
    • 152 posts
    November 29, 2013 11:47 AM PST
    The guys have it right: go ahead and sag as low as you want. If you get too much flack, cover it with a long shirt, or go somewhere else. A lot more guys - and girls! - appreciate sagging and saggers than are on this site. The only way to meet them is to be one. Sometimes I get criticized for sagging too low when I'm commando, never when I have some kind of underwear, even if I'm completely BTB (below the butt) and wearing briefs.

So, like the other guys say: just do it -- and enjoy it. We do.
    • 4 posts
    July 4, 2014 2:01 PM PDT
    I sag below the butt all the time in school and all my friends do it to
    • 28 posts
    July 19, 2014 6:51 AM PDT
    i always sit on my boxers
    • 19 posts
    July 20, 2014 11:58 AM PDT
    me gf luvs me saggin n often has her hand down me sagg
    • 19 posts
    July 20, 2014 11:58 AM PDT
    me gf luvs me saggin n often has her hand down me sagg
  • August 13, 2014 10:07 AM PDT
    I always sag below butt in public so that's pretty low to me
    • 10 posts
    August 16, 2014 7:23 AM PDT

Hi,

I used to get that a lot since I always sag below my butt. You just have to not worry about and do it. I am at the point where it is normal and I sag all the time and get used to it. When people ask me to pull up my pants or make a commit I don’t say anything.

us202012 said:

Hello,

this is a great side, and guys sagging low in public are really cool. I would like to go outside sagging extreme low, but I'm afraid of people laughing or making comments.

Have you made such experiences yet? And what are you doing if this happens?

cu
    Uwe

• September 15, 2014 7:37 PM PDT
    i sag really low in public all the time (below my dick) but no one says anything, everyone stares tho cos they can see my dick
    • 5 posts
    September 16, 2014 9:33 AM PDT
    Hey guys I love to sag in public but I never sag when I'm with my family or friends so I'm trying to think of somewhere I can go on my own?
    • 13 posts
    September 5, 2016 7:15 AM PDT

I agree with the places you are mentioning :)