Forums » Sagging Discussions

Are they trying to tell me something?

• 8 posts
    August 22, 2012 9:03 AM PDT

We often pull our pants  up, then carefully align our sagg just right. But, what does it mean when a guy pulls up his pants in front of you after he has made eye contact? Or, what is he saying when he discreetly pulls up his shirt to reveal his back sagg, and yes, after that eye contact?

• 17 posts
    August 22, 2012 10:48 AM PDT
    It's very few men who sag and are 100% straight - most guys wanting to show off their butt are doing it for other guys - it's all part of the male bonding show - find me a guy who's 100% straight, i'm not sure he exists.
    • 8 posts
    August 22, 2012 12:41 PM PDT
    Okay, you really believe this? I am inclined to agree, but, not certain the percentages are as high. Moreover, I believe that every man has had some sort of homosexual experience in his lifetime. It may not be as blatant as some of us know it to be. Thanks for you comment.
  • August 22, 2012 2:54 PM PDT
    The problem is how are you defining "homosexual experience"? There certain shared gender experiences (things that happen among guys only) that can be misunderstood as "gay" if we look at it with "pink" glasses on...
    • 8 posts
    August 22, 2012 6:07 PM PDT
    Absolutley. The guys will not define it as homosexual, but in reality it is some form of shared intimacy. But lets not get away from the topic of discussion. Do you agree with Manorboy, that all who sagg are not 100% straight?
  • August 22, 2012 11:34 PM PDT
    Well, its the 100% thats bothering me... The sagg itself is not an adequate or trustworthy measure of whether a guy is 100% straight or not... There has to be other evidence or else a lot of muthafuckas out here would be gettin they asses kicked for making assumptions. No, I don't agree with Manorboy.
    • 28 posts
    August 26, 2012 9:47 PM PDT
    if a guy makes eye contact and then pulls up up his shirt to show off his sag, go socialize and see if you can rubb some dick on him. Sagging is sexual unless its just on some sloppy bastard in which case who cares. If a guy is fit and he sags he is a sexual man. If he like you back on some level you can have a sexual experience with him, just have some social skills and dont pop off like a pervert.
    • 8 posts
    August 26, 2012 9:53 PM PDT
    Wow, rub some dick on him? That's interesting, however, I know you don't mean that literally. I wished I had you comment before I told a boi he was gorgeous when I just needed to carry on a conversation showing interest in him. Thanks man, you that shid.
    • 28 posts
    August 27, 2012 2:05 PM PDT
    what happened? and no not all saggers are gay or bisexual. there are some 100% straight guys who sag. it is very straight to be not unaware but indifferent to the sex appeal of the your own body, the male body. the attitude is that if a chick is looking fine and a guy better not fucking look.
    • 52 posts
    September 2, 2012 6:32 PM PDT
    I know alot of straight guys who sag and pay no attention to the other guys who are sagging in front of them. There are also habits most of all guys do mostly straight guys and thats pull up their shirt rub on their stomach and let the shirt drop. maybe he was just noticing you looking at him , most of the guys i know who are saggers do this same thing maybe he was just showing you his sag.
    • 152 posts
    September 29, 2012 1:37 PM PDT
    imbibe said:
    if a guy makes eye contact and then pulls up up his shirt to show off his sag, go socialize and see if you can rubb some dick on him. Sagging is sexual unless its just on some sloppy bastard in which case who cares. If a guy is fit and he sags he is a sexual man. If he like you back on some level you can have a sexual experience with him, just have some social skills and dont pop off like a pervert.

Imbibe has it right: if he makes eye contact either before or after showing his sag, he's worth making conversation.  I usually start off with something like "Nice boxers" or "Nice Sag" and see what reaction I get.  If he really is interested in you, he'll respond.  If he's eager and bashful, it might be a response that demands an answer, like "What do you mean by sag?"  If he's not bashful, I often get something like "Thanks, let's see yours." 

Like Imbibe wisely says, use your social skills and see what happens.

• 2 posts
    November 16, 2012 2:38 PM PST
    u can always ask a boy if he has any tattoos & they usually like to show em off if they do. Or ask 2 see their 6 pack again & pretend 2 gut punch them when they do, if yur brave enuf. Then u will know 4 sure if they would ever want 2 play around by their response. If they wanna kick yur ass, they probably dont
    • 2 posts
    November 16, 2012 2:44 PM PST

young saggers constantly flirt with each other by rubbing their bellies, grabbing their crotches, bending over, lifting their shirts & so on. They always talk BIG shit about them fucking lotsa girls & women to get each other all horny & then they want a blowjob or sumtimes wanna give one.

This post was edited by Mackboy at November 16, 2012 2:45 PM PST
    • 8 posts
    November 23, 2012 5:09 PM PST
    Mackboy said:

young saggers constantly flirt with each other by rubbing their bellies, grabbing their crotches, bending over, lifting their shirts & so on. They always talk BIG shit about them fucking lotsa girls & women to get each other all horny & then they want a blowjob or sumtimes wanna give one.

Good comment. Tatoos are a good way initiate a subject. Let's not forget, their objective is to show off the sagg. Ours, at present, is to interpret the additiional gestures (rubbing, grabbing, bending over, etc.) that bois perform to solicit something??? Furthermore, it's not only young bois who do it. More mature saggin males do with some finess (being cool with it) or class (attire). And, often, it is a mocho thing.

• March 25, 2013 10:47 PM PDT
    I rub my stomach in front of girls i think r hot. to show um my sag n abs n i get a good reasponse yo n im straight
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 25, 2013 10:49 PM PDT
    • 8 posts
    March 26, 2013 11:55 AM PDT
    hahah i also pull up my shirt and show off my sagg after making eyecontact :P, wish those guys would start talking to me but normally they dont do it:/ but just look
    • 152 posts
    March 26, 2013 9:58 PM PDT
    They just don't have the guts to speak up; inside they probably are dying to -- and more.
    • 28 posts
    April 28, 2013 3:40 PM PDT
    Mackboy said:
    u can always ask a boy if he has any tattoos & they usually like to show em off if they do. Or ask 2 see their 6 pack again & pretend 2 gut punch them when they do, if yur brave enuf. Then u will know 4 sure if they would ever want 2 play around by their response. If they wanna kick yur ass, they probably dont
    • 28 posts
    April 28, 2013 3:40 PM PDT
    good points