Forums » Sagging Discussions

Do you guys find it hotter when guys are sagging intentionally?

• August 27, 2012 5:08 PM PDT

I love the thought of guys doing inintentionally to show off their boxers... or just letting their jeans or whatever slip down cause it feels good. What does everyone think?

• 28 posts
    August 27, 2012 7:28 PM PDT
    Of course.
  • RZ
    • 9 posts
    August 28, 2012 7:33 AM PDT
    fuck yeah!
  • August 28, 2012 9:28 AM PDT
    I love appreciating his sag too.
    • 52 posts
    September 2, 2012 6:24 PM PDT
    isnt that why we are all here
    • 152 posts
    September 29, 2012 1:41 PM PDT

You're right on: the intentional sag is the only one to watch.  Whether it's placed with a belt or just a natural sag when jeans, or whatever, slide down as far as they want, it's hot -- even if they don't slide down as far as I'd like to see. . .

• November 13, 2012 11:35 PM PST
    I love watching guys sag I just want to grab their dicks sometimes if their really good sags
  • November 14, 2012 7:33 AM PST
    Yeah I agree.. It's hot when they know you're checking them out :P
    • 4 posts
    July 10, 2014 12:59 PM PDT
    I love when guys sag intentionally and you can see the outline of there hot ass
    • 3 posts
    July 19, 2014 10:54 PM PDT
    i love to sagg intentionally and to watch saggers doing. this is way to show the world your ass if you want them to see it. and i dont know how they feel but i feel great whensagger is watching my low sagg.
    • 152 posts
    July 23, 2014 12:45 PM PDT
    basbas said:
    i love to sagg intentionally and to watch saggers doing. this is way to show the world your ass if you want them to see it. and i dont know how they feel but i feel great whensagger is watching my low sagg.

Could not agree more, especially the thrill of having another sagger watch my sag.  And it's hotter if he comments, too.  (Isn't that what all of us want?)

• 3 posts
    July 23, 2014 1:36 PM PDT
    lo2go said:
    basbas said:

Could not agree more, especially the thrill of having another sagger watch my sag.  And it's hotter if he comments, too.  (Isn't that what all of us want?)

yea, this is what saggers are seeking for: another sagger to comment: "hey you are sagging hott"