Forums » Sagging Discussions

Do you Guys ever do this?

• October 18, 2012 8:30 PM PDT

I live alone and I get bored as fuck. I always look out the window to see if anybody's walking down the street. When someone is walking by my house, I walk out to the driveway shirtless and sagging really low in front of them. 

I also go to the store and just walk around sagging really low, maybe an 8 inch sag and I don't even buy anything. it's fun. aha

do you guys ever show off your sexiness in public? do you ever get turned on by yourself? 

• 52 posts
    November 7, 2012 10:45 AM PST
    i do this everyday. I run to the window to show off my sag especially if its another sagger. I have even more fun when im doing yard work in the summer you should see the looks i get, especailly from older people. When i sag at work i try to see if anyone else is noticing too.
  • November 13, 2012 11:21 PM PST
    I love watching peoPle sag Iove just walking around and just seeing how low I can sag I love the feeling
    • 22 posts
    November 13, 2012 11:54 PM PST
    I love doing that! Whenever I go out (store, mall, to eat, etc) I carefully plan what I'm going to wear to sag low. Yeah sometimes i go out just to be seen and that's it.
  • November 14, 2012 7:35 AM PST
    It's really sexy that you all do that ;). I love your motive
    • 19 posts
    January 28, 2013 11:53 AM PST
    like saggin low in public watchin everyone watchin me!
    • 22 posts
    January 28, 2013 12:05 PM PST
    Thanks, DJ :)
    • 6 posts
    April 3, 2018 12:54 PM PDT
    o i love doing this i knew i wasnt the only one
  • September 3, 2018 8:20 PM PDT

I always wear a shirt that doesn't fall below my waist, and sag below my butt so everyone can see my underwear. I love to show my underwear.   Sometimes I sag low in front so belt buckle covers my dick.   If I see another sagger, I will sag lower, maybe showing dick print.   

• 1 posts
    January 11, 2019 11:07 AM PST

This is what exhibitionism is all about, turning yourself on in public by exposing as much as you can and seeing the reactions of strangers.

• 152 posts
    January 30, 2019 4:47 PM PST

Yeah, man!  I love seeing that boldness; wish I'd been there, at least to take the picture.

Also love letting my sags go low enough to show I'm freeballing . . . and let my shirt barely cover the proof.  Exciting!